NZ Immigration Lawyer

NZ Immigration Lawyer

New Zealand Immigration Lawyer

Our specialty is in assisting those who need an advocate to submit their residency application (in particular categories, especially partner or dependant child/ren) to Immigration New Zealand (“INZ”) or their citizenship application (in particular categories) to New Zealand’s Department of Internal Affairs.

We have helped and continue to assist overstayers in Aotearoa. We assist with section 61 requests to INZ and requests to the New Zealand Immigration Minister for ministerial intervention and also lodge appeals with the Immigration Protection Tribunal. Rely on our experienced NZ immigration lawyers to navigate the complexities of immigration law. Contact us!

For a Consultation Call +68 520 545 (Samoa) or +64 9 828 2102 (NZ)

Often there are tasks that only a qualified lawyer can perform. If you require legal advice or representation it is likely we can help.

Contact us now to explain your needs or situation and we can schedule an appointment in person or via Zoom in order to better understand how we can assist.